Done Please delete

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Looking for a cast off original or from original molds endoskull, either as a kit or finished that is as high end as possible. No licensed pieces (except possibly prototypes and non finished casts) or stuff from T3 onwards fall into this category.

I know it's a long shot trying to look for T1 endoskulls, but with the odd chance one may be available, I might as well list that as my grail option, but a T2 version or mixed parts version from either of those movies would be in my interest as well.

Additionally I'm interested in the neck, upper chest, pistons and accessories needed to be able to finish the piece similar to the T2 intro bust seen coming towards the camera within a fiery blaze. Always liked the look of that bust ever since I first saw pictures of it.

http://www.icollector.com/Hero-solid-bronze-screen-used-T-800-Endo-skull-from-Terminator-2-Judgment-Day_i11537408

Last edited:

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Re: Terminator Endoskull & Neck & Additionals

The endoskull that was garnering interest before the RPF changed the Junkyard to the current look is also of interest. I just can't remember what member made that interest thread, though, it seems there wasn't enough interest to go forward. But still.

Any leads are appreciated. :)

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The endoskull that was garnering interest before the RPF changed the Junkyard to the current look is also of interest. I just can't remember what member made that interest thread, though, it seems there wasn't enough interest to go forward. But still.

Any leads are appreciated. :)

The one, the only: Rylo ;) I'm too still very much interested in his endo skull *jumping up and down*
Love that brass bust by the way :)

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

That's cool. Thanks man.

Then I remembered correct. I sent him a pm recently about it, not knowing if it really was him, but I haven't heard back. I guess he's just not interested in going forward with the run for whatever reason. A shame really as that piece would have suited my needs until a T1 offering came along.

dr_slurpee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Free bump! And also me saying I wish someone would do a good endoskull!

nick daring

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I love that endo bust setup too. On my list as well.

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

What? Isn't it just a standard corrugated metal hose and angled connector?
It most certainly is not :p at least not ones that you can find these days. In the 80's perhaps. But I have yet to find an identical one.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

Yeah, I've been following him for years, but he's using the M1 vinyl kit as the base and that's all kinds of unevenly warped. I'm looking for something high end accurate.

But thanks for the links on the hose.

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Same here, I too have followed this guy for a few years. Messaged him a few times, never got a reply though :(

Never saw this particular post either:
http://t-800.jp/web/laboratory/012-oil-line-hydraulic-hoses

Thanks! :D

Still could use a source for the real world part :p
A Terminator with real world parts is like a holy grail ;)

Too Much Garlic

Master Member

I know it's rare to find these unfinished these days, but I'm also open for Lucas Francis Studios endo parts to use for the bust.