Please delete this thread.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Eveningarwen

So I need to remove this for the time being but I hope to have something to show in the future.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
Re: R2D2 Purse

That's awesome! Depending on what type of lining you put in, that would make a great drink cooler too. If I were you I'd talk to Her Universe because this type of thing is right up their alley.

steveo

Sr Member

That is awesome! How about some side pockets as the legs? You gotta make him whole and those side compartments would be cool as his legs. Great job!

Eveningarwen

That is awesome! How about some side pockets as the legs? You gotta make him whole and those side compartments would be cool as his legs. Great job!
See I thought about putting legs on in one form or another but I worried that maybe that would be to much going on. But I didn't think about making them simple and flat and then turning them also into pockets. The bag is already sort of big and stands away from the body that I would need to have whatever is on the side of it pretty flat so it didn't really push away from the body and just end up hitting things all the time.

Also the legs are so detailed and I really can't do all that detail in the fabric. It'd be very simple looking.

I'm going to have to think about this lol.

Eveningarwen

That's awesome! Depending on what type of lining you put in, that would make a great drink cooler too. If I were you I'd talk to Her Universe because this type of thing is right up their alley.
The lining is just standard apparel lining but if I could figure out a way to insulate it like a drink cooler case that would be brilliant!