Please delete this thread.

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Eveningarwen, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Eveningarwen

Eveningarwen Well-Known Member

So I need to remove this for the time being but I hope to have something to show in the future.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. Sluis Van Shipyards

Sluis Van Shipyards Master Member

Re: R2D2 Purse

That's awesome! Depending on what type of lining you put in, that would make a great drink cooler too. If I were you I'd talk to Her Universe because this type of thing is right up their alley.

3. steveo

steveo Sr Member

That is awesome! How about some side pockets as the legs? You gotta make him whole and those side compartments would be cool as his legs. Great job!

4. James Kenobi 1138

James Kenobi 1138 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That is totally awesome. Seriously.

Too cute, I love it !

5. Eveningarwen

See I thought about putting legs on in one form or another but I worried that maybe that would be to much going on. But I didn't think about making them simple and flat and then turning them also into pockets. The bag is already sort of big and stands away from the body that I would need to have whatever is on the side of it pretty flat so it didn't really push away from the body and just end up hitting things all the time.

Also the legs are so detailed and I really can't do all that detail in the fabric. It'd be very simple looking.

I'm going to have to think about this lol.

6. Eveningarwen

The lining is just standard apparel lining but if I could figure out a way to insulate it like a drink cooler case that would be brilliant!