Plasti-dip spray

Darkie

hey guys i have a question i want to seal my rubber suit parts and im looking for a sealer i recently found plasti dip spray can i use it for the kind of purpose? anyone used it?

I use black Plasti-dip as a primer on many things and they do make a clear version of it... Though I wouldn't use it on hands, feet or skins, I have been considering toying around with it on armor and masks, but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. I think I'd still prefer Perma-wet for sealing skins, etc... but I am curious to see if the clear Plasti would work on armor in particular, as it is pretty flexible stuff and the armor doesn't have to be flexible like skin parts do. Definitely post up your results if you try it out.

for the sealing ive use many different things, i tried silicone spray, this works well but you need to repeat this many times. ive tried baby powder (or how you call it xD) this is a great method i used it on my spawn mask 4 months ago and its still looking great and flexible and its not shiny. i tried to use a mix of both but that diddent work well. i also tried an acrylic sealer but that broke of the rubber because its not flexible.

perma wet, i never tried it because of the cost.

anyone have some other ideas?

clear plasti-dip works well with latex for a shiny look,I have used it many times and never had a problem.

quick but important note about spray plasti-dip ...it is VERY harmful to breath ..some have labeled it "death in a can" ....please wear a respirator when using it

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back