Plasma Pistol

thevenom212

This is my first post, so I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I've been a pred-aholic since I was about 7 years old. A few months back I started putting some cardboard and foam bits together, then put it aside to work on other stuff. A little over a week ago I started working on it again.

So far the materials I have used are cardboard, hot glue, popsicle sticks, foam sheets, a small wedge of upholstery foam, 3d fabric paint, the cap from a fabric paint bottle, a small piece of wooden skewer, parts from old sony headphones, the seal from an orange juice carton, a short piece of pvc pipe, acrylic paint, a small amount of spraypaint, and a piece from a model airplane kit. I'm sure this list will grow as time goes on.

DSC04038.JPG

DSC04040.JPG

DSC04063.JPG

DSC04068.JPG

DSC04069.JPG

DSC04077.JPG

DSC04302.JPG

DSC04304.JPG

DSC04310.JPG

DSC04313.JPG

DSC04316.JPG

DSC04318.JPG

DSC04321.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job,its crazy what can be slapped together with a little creative and a bag of(what some might call garbage) random items ;) Great work! I am in the process of building my own as well with foamies, gonna try to get a LED in mine to glow down the barrel when its finished. Love the paint up on yours!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back