Plasma Cannon On The Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ForgottenHunter

OK, i'm drawing new things for the predators,new weapons,armor,hunting styles, etc. So i thought, why not a plasma cannon on the bio, respond of what you guys think and even give me ideas.At the moment i have a messed up sketch that just gave me the idea,cause the forehead had a little (huge) bump, which i had no idea how it got there (i drew it). So give me some feed back and i see what i can do.

Bye guy, Brad

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rodney31

hey there forgotten hunter hows it going? so you got ideas and a messed up sketch huh, why dont you post up pics of your rough idea so we can see what your wanting to
do and maybe we can help you a bit better... new ideas are always welcome here on the lair as well as new poeple.. from one new member to another also it gives the more experienced an idea were to help you start but all in all it's really up to you and how you wanna create your work...

carpe noctem

now thats a great idea bori , it would have to be small but like rodney said , make a sketch of what u have in mind, lot of guys here would love to see where this leads!!!! ponte a dibujar!!! lol :D

ForgottenHunter

True guy but i still need to figure out how to post pics, in a way that's how new i am, cause I've been on the hunters lair (guess and member) for about 2....3 years, and i still haven't figured out how to post pics so help would be great, and FYI i hate read instructions unless givin by people, not a manual .