Plans of the K-7?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

trekman1017

Does anyone have any decent plans of the K-7 Space station from the trouble with tribbles/trials and tribblelations? I would like to attempt a scratchbuild of it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prologic9

The model kit is terribly inaccurate, as are most blueprints which are based on it.

I've got a CGI version thats based mostly on Greg Jein's model, I could render out some orthos for you if you'd like;

Prologic9

Here you are. Some of the smaller detailing here is my own, so just make sure to check your reference photos. You can find some good shots of the model these days at Drexfiles and John Eaves' blog.

Captain April

Sr Member
Interesting project, I planned to build one myself but haven't got pass the drawing stage, here's what I came up with after much research, it's based on the original K7 rather than Greg's version.