Planet Replicas Judge Helmet is here!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Electronic Lids

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got this in a few days ago, The new official 2000 ad licensed Judge Helmet and am in love with it. This is the xl size for my sizable coconut. It seems to work on anybody. My wife has a small scone and it looks cool on her too.
On with the pics...just a few wee daft ones to start. Thrilled to say the least, thankyou Dan for your absolute professionalism in your art AND business,.
Any comic Dredd fans out there this is a must obtain.
Even the packaging is customized to YOU! Impersonating a judge is a serious offence but Ill try to get new shots shortly:)!!!

So happy upon opening the box I celebrated with a nice pint of merlot.

Friends Andrew and Adrian both bringing their own merit to the character.

The coolest packaging I've ever seen.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OB10

Sr Member
That looks fantastic!

I think if I had one of those, I'd probably wear it all the time. :D

Gee2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the review, I've been on the fence for a few months. Getting one without a doubt!

bogeyphobia99

I'm a mellon head. I'm generally an X-Large or bowling ball/charlie brown size... makes findin' the perfect helmet rough.

Electronic Lids

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm a mellon head. I'm generally an X-Large or bowling ball/charlie brown size... makes findin' the perfect helmet rough.
Trust me I have the same problem, this IS the xl size. The Termight was a little large on me, so I added some minor padding. This isn't as large as that, but it fits perfectly. I'm 23.5 around, The whole time I was waiting for it, I was obsessing about the size, but it fits beautifully. Yep Ill be the nob actually wearing his to the premier:)

bogeyphobia99

Trust me I have the same problem, this IS the xl size. The Termight was a little large on me, so I added some minor padding. This isn't as large as that, but it fits perfectly. I'm 23.5 around, The whole time I was waiting for it, I was obsessing about the size, but it fits beautifully. Yep Ill be the nob actually wearing his to the premier:)
Yeah, it looks like it fits nicely. I'm also trying to decide whether or not I should go ahead and get the comic-style helmet, or wait until a good "Dredd" helmet is made. Regardless of how that movie turns out, that helmet is nice!

bogeyphobia99

I've never heard of this before. These are replicas based off the comic and not the movie?
You'd be correct! I've only recently discovered that these replicas are made as well. I've known about TERMIGHT for some time, but PLANET REPLICAS is new to me through this thread.

Electronic Lids

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm really glad they did! I kept missing Termight's run of the helmet. Now I think I actually have a fighting chance at getting one!
Do it, youll be so happy you did! The joy from just being putting the lid on, is bliss, childhood dream etc.

Oh yeah I shaved off my beard off.