Planet Replicas Judge Helmet is here!

Electronic Lids

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got this in a few days ago, The new official 2000 ad licensed Judge Helmet and am in love with it. This is the xl size for my sizable coconut. It seems to work on anybody. My wife has a small scone and it looks cool on her too.
On with the pics...just a few wee daft ones to start. Thrilled to say the least, thankyou Dan for your absolute professionalism in your art AND business,.
Any comic Dredd fans out there this is a must obtain.
Even the packaging is customized to YOU! Impersonating a judge is a serious offence but Ill try to get new shots shortly:)!!!

So happy upon opening the box I celebrated with a nice pint of merlot.
Picture008.jpg

Friends Andrew and Adrian both bringing their own merit to the character.
Picture027-1.jpg

Picture023.jpg

The coolest packaging I've ever seen.
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

I'm a mellon head. I'm generally an X-Large or bowling ball/charlie brown size... makes findin' the perfect helmet rough.

I'm a mellon head. I'm generally an X-Large or bowling ball/charlie brown size... makes findin' the perfect helmet rough.

Trust me I have the same problem, this IS the xl size. The Termight was a little large on me, so I added some minor padding. This isn't as large as that, but it fits perfectly. I'm 23.5 around, The whole time I was waiting for it, I was obsessing about the size, but it fits beautifully. Yep Ill be the nob actually wearing his to the premier:)

Trust me I have the same problem, this IS the xl size. The Termight was a little large on me, so I added some minor padding. This isn't as large as that, but it fits perfectly. I'm 23.5 around, The whole time I was waiting for it, I was obsessing about the size, but it fits beautifully. Yep Ill be the nob actually wearing his to the premier:)

Yeah, it looks like it fits nicely. I'm also trying to decide whether or not I should go ahead and get the comic-style helmet, or wait until a good "Dredd" helmet is made. Regardless of how that movie turns out, that helmet is nice!

I've never heard of this before. These are replicas based off the comic and not the movie?

You'd be correct! I've only recently discovered that these replicas are made as well. I've known about TERMIGHT for some time, but PLANET REPLICAS is new to me through this thread.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back