Planet of the Apes gorilla mask

Jessica, your work is sooooooooo good, Im planning on getting together a costume for Dr. Zira, and I know I will have a lot of work to do yet , still at the planning stage..... my other half is wanting to do a gorilla soldier too, so any help and advice would be most welcome....:cool

My camera is fried, unfortunately. The needles came for punching the hair. I purchased 5 for $4.50 and another $4.50 for shipping/handling. The package came with 6 needles. Wish I could take photos but can't. I'm going to see if the needles will fit the holder for my ventilation hook. I'm sure they will. If not I'll figure something out.

The hardest part about the apes is the hair I think, and hairline. Orangutans are the easiest to recreate because it's just a wig with bangs. Gorillas and chimps have that forehead to cover up with hair that must be long enough to sweep over on top, so that's fussy but not impossible.

Yes, Alf. Thank you. This is a raw foam latex gorilla mask from Apemania. It's really wonderful and you just can't mess it up. Highly recommended.

This is quite different from the economy gorilla latex mask.

hi guys , somebody have news about apemania? i sended e - mails but all back to me with a faliture delivery

thanks to read

francesco

Im putting together an Ape also, they are getting quite popular within my costume group.

So far I have the Dickies work coveralls in maroon, ape mania mask and extra neck, russian officer riding boots with latex toes and buckles added. Ive made my sash, I have a lady here in the UK making my leather tunic and gloves.

In the mean time Ive made a catch net out of hemp rope, and a snare stick. Also got a nice piece of oak and have roughed out my riifle, just waiting on my metal action to turn up so I can finish it.

So Im getting there

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back