PKD - Raptor: A Concept Gun Design for Gaff

simiouno

hi, sorry its been a while , the caan gun has a hole in the stock for a strap and was used as such in the ST episode , bulls revolving rifle in el dorado was used by marie gomez in baquero and burt lancaster in the scalphunters . many guns are reused i love woody strodes randall in OUATITW it has the trigger tripper, i have a 92 but its octagon barrel .

Borjaider

Rick,

I hope you get around to continuing this project. Even though this thread has some time there seems to be wide interest, I am still fully in love with the Raptor. I try to keep the walls at home clear, but there is a spot reserved for this one. Literally reserved with a tag haha.

I assume you are too busy to make kits, hopefully due to good things happening, so I was wondering if you would consider selling the .stl files somehow once you finish them. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one interested.

Good vibrations and best wishes.

Last edited:

bondoking

Sr Member
Throw my hand in for a fifth request on this beauty.
I’ll sweeten the deal and say I’ll build a wall in my house for one of your works, if that will get you inspiration to offer these to us.

Lowbeer

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Years ago I found this pic and the bottom shotgun sure does look like a build of this exact design. Does anyone know where this is from? It's not perfect, but it's awfully close. Were any of these known to have actually been produced?

IMG_5132.jpg

BR12819

I was just watching the live action Cowboy Bebop episode 8 "Sad Clown A Go Go", and early on there appears to an homage to Rick's shotgun, Though it looks like they used a Winchester 1887 for the base, the amber grip and fore-grip are a dead giveaway. Right around the 8 minute mark you can see it. Tried to snag a screen grab but was unsuccessful.

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was just watching the live action Cowboy Bebop episode 8 "Sad Clown A Go Go", and early on there appears to an homage to Rick's shotgun, Though it looks like they used a Winchester 1887 for the base, the amber grip and fore-grip are a dead giveaway. Right around the 8 minute mark you can see it. Tried to snag a screen grab but was unsuccessful.
I posted some in a star wars thread I started about the Jyn Erso blaster also being used there

shotgun-jpg.jpg

shotgun2-jpg.jpg

shotgun3-jpg.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.