PKD - Raptor: A Concept Gun Design for Gaff

hi, sorry its been a while , the caan gun has a hole in the stock for a strap and was used as such in the ST episode , bulls revolving rifle in el dorado was used by marie gomez in baquero and burt lancaster in the scalphunters . many guns are reused i love woody strodes randall in OUATITW it has the trigger tripper, i have a 92 but its octagon barrel .

Rick,

I hope you get around to continuing this project. Even though this thread has some time there seems to be wide interest, I am still fully in love with the Raptor. I try to keep the walls at home clear, but there is a spot reserved for this one. Literally reserved with a tag haha.

I assume you are too busy to make kits, hopefully due to good things happening, so I was wondering if you would consider selling the .stl files somehow once you finish them. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one interested.

Good vibrations and best wishes.

Last edited:
Throw my hand in for a fifth request on this beauty.
I’ll sweeten the deal and say I’ll build a wall in my house for one of your works, if that will get you inspiration to offer these to us.

Years ago I found this pic and the bottom shotgun sure does look like a build of this exact design. Does anyone know where this is from? It's not perfect, but it's awfully close. Were any of these known to have actually been produced?

IMG_5132.jpg

I was just watching the live action Cowboy Bebop episode 8 "Sad Clown A Go Go", and early on there appears to an homage to Rick's shotgun, Though it looks like they used a Winchester 1887 for the base, the amber grip and fore-grip are a dead giveaway. Right around the 8 minute mark you can see it. Tried to snag a screen grab but was unsuccessful.

I was just watching the live action Cowboy Bebop episode 8 "Sad Clown A Go Go", and early on there appears to an homage to Rick's shotgun, Though it looks like they used a Winchester 1887 for the base, the amber grip and fore-grip are a dead giveaway. Right around the 8 minute mark you can see it. Tried to snag a screen grab but was unsuccessful.
I posted some in a star wars thread I started about the Jyn Erso blaster also being used there

shotgun-jpg.jpg

shotgun2-jpg.jpg

shotgun3-jpg.jpg

I could see it firing these:

Now, for a Blade Runner sequel, such a shot-shell could hack a replicant mid-stride…and enslave it?

Red artificial blood for Earth replicants

White for Ash/ALIEN.

The ones we saw on Blade Runner used say real blood to avoid the hack?

As for why the firearms of this world look like they do…I think there may be a gas-component?

For knives?

I imagine replicants are so strong that the lethality of firearms was dialed up. And the pain for poor Zora.

Years ago I found this pic and the bottom shotgun sure does look like a build of this exact design. Does anyone know where this is from? It's not perfect, but it's awfully close. Were any of these known to have actually been produced?

View attachment 1532529
Where the heck did you find this. Man, what a collection. The zhora blaster bottom left is definitely RR's design.

I saw this same picture in this thread and did A LOT of searching....so the picture is from the Facebook feed of BigBangCollectables, he is also on Esty and sells 3d designs there. I built it as a personal project and then did a redesign that is not so based on RR's design. You can see that from the on screen shot. I actually reached out to him and asked if he would sell the files and he politely declined, saying that is was only intended to be a personal project. Can’t blame a guy for asking…right?! I would have loved to add either his v1 or v2 to my collection.
1710603371700.png
on
49736818_488208095041381_8692341292534857728_n.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-16 094912.jpg
50055529_488208255041365_7547471515873181696_n.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back