PKD-2019 Blade Runner Blaster - Snub Nose Version

jonoc

Hi guys,

I've always had a fascination with the Snub Nose version of the PKD 2019 (That Gun) - Blade Runner Blaster and have always wanted to create my own. So here goes.

I finally found some 3D files on Thingiverse for the full version of the PKD 2019: PKD-2019 Blade Runner blaster. by AndersFP

Given, I'm a complete noob, I open up 3D Builder and start cutting up the Steyr Frame and merging it.

1588504573918.png

I print out a test piece on my trust Zortrax M200 (FDM printer). Fits like a dream. The cut down barrel works well too.

1588504685894.png

Next on the list:
1. Shorten the bolt
2. Modify the handle to be smaller / more snub like

Any thoughts / improvements?

I see that you have printed off AndersFP's PKD files. Do you know how accurate they are to the original? I have noticed some small cosmetic differences, but I am more concerned with overall dimensional accuracy.

I see that you have printed off AndersFP's PKD files. Do you know how accurate they are to the original? I have noticed some small cosmetic differences, but I am more concerned with overall dimensional accuracy.
As far as I’ve read, Anders based the Styer and CA parts off known measurements and scaled the rest from there. I must say it is an excellent job. I’ve added a couple of metal cast parts for the weaver knob and post from top top workshop which I think where cast from the original radio, they fitted great

47853B04-EEC9-4969-9F5A-D51FAEE8D4FD.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back