Limited Run Pirates of the Caribbean AZTEC COIN & CHAIN (with screen-accurate hook!) by Magnoli Props

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
extra-image-1631.jpg

These coins are cast from an original prop in a zinc alloy and gold plating. We've also sourced an accurate brass chain with a custom antique plating and have created a custom hook clasp based on the original.

These can be purchased on our site here: Aztec Coin

A single coin (without chain) is $15, but there are discounts if you want multiples.
The chain on its own is $25, but only $15 if purchased with a coin.

extra-image-1634.jpg

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are all double-sided coins. We used to make both verisons, but the double-sided was more popular than the single-sided, so we went with this version for this run.

bjjensen

I placed my order yesterday, along with some other great piratical props (including the Goonies Marble King bag, which I've wanted for a while!).

Thanks! :)

bjjensen

SorenNik

These are all double-sided coins. We used to make both verisons, but the double-sided was more popular than the single-sided, so we went with this version for this run.
Hi Indy Magnoli,

Beautiful work!
TomVDJ has kindly referred me to you.
I am interested in purchasing multiple coins.
But is it possible to purchase multiple chains at the same time? The only options I see, as to purchasing multiples is for the coins. Is there any way to buy a few chains together?

Many thanks!
-Soren

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The best way to buy multiple coin/chain sets is to add them as multiple items in the cart (so select the coin/chain combo, add it to your cart, and then repeat). You can also e-mail our customer service for additional help: sales@magnoliprops.com

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, for something like this, it'd be best to e-mail us directly and we can set up a custom invoice for you with special pricing, etc.

If there are any special characters in your address not showing up properly, you can always include your address in the comments section of your order (which I think handles special characters better than the shipping module).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.