Pirate Superman

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Il Princerino

Sr Member
So as I mentioned in my last thread, I am working at the Renaissance Festival this year! we have themed weekends, but for the most part I just wear a standard pirate costume because the area That I work in is the pirate area, but for the Heroes & Villains themed weekend I wanted to spice it up a little so I present Pirate Superman
20201108_211219.jpg

I made the shirt and the pants, the headscarf and the sash. The vest is part of my regular costume and for next year I'm gonna replace it with a red vest with a small attached cape that better matches the headscarf and sash. I haven't decided if I'm going to make another belt for it, maybe yellow or red or just keep the one I have. I am going to replace the boots with the ones I ordered for my Medieval Superman and just roll them down.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.