Hi all, this is my first time posting here, so it might as well be with a contribution!
I saw this prop myself for the first time today, looks amazing. Great to see there's already a thread about it.
Would be a great build!
I've used my paint skills to remove the background to make it a tad simpler to analyze.
After a few hours of staring at this, here's my findings so far.
Some are already listed above.
1. Small crt screen from old test equipment/oscilloscope. Seems quite small if you look at the scale compared to his hand.
2. Touch-tone phone style keypad, the 4x4 matrix seems rare, especially in the two colors like that. yet to find an exact item that matches it.
3. Vacuum tube, possibly an octal based tube, as it looks a tad larger than number 4. Also seems to have a large plate, indicating it might be a rectifier tube.
4. Small common 9 pin vacuum tube, eg. 12AX7.
5. Three different sizes of military style connector.
6. As stated above, looks like an analogue meter mounted sideways.
7. I initially thought these were holes cut in the bracket, but its actually a sticker. Probably yellow and black.
8. Looks like a hammond 1550A enclosure. Topped with one of those toggle switches that has an on/off labelled washer thing. also looks to have an indicator light, probably a nice dialco item.