Pip-Boy 3000 Pepakura Model

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tumbucu1

looks awsome bro do you have the ncr patrol armor file by any chance ive been trying to find that every where

Cal

I already bought one from someone :darnkids nice model though, I looked for one forever and just gave up, plus. I did find a pep model and it was way out of my league to assemble.

PepMaster

Sr Member
Modding it for foam good luck with that it's pretty well detailed and has a lot of small pieces. But it is possible.

yoopees

I'm going to try..TRY to build this after my IM..haha still testing the waters...any advice for this noob? :D

PepMaster

Sr Member
Good luck is all I can say. It's not for someone just starting out with pepakura. I put it on a scale of 1-10 of 8/10 difficulty.