Pink Floyd - The Wall - mask - version 2 -finished pics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zorg

Master Member
That first picture in post #16 is my favorite. Something about that face, and you so perfectly captured that face, hanging on a white tile wall. That is just brilliant and creepy. I think it's the additional warps from the added heat you mentioned.

Are the first and second ones shown painted the same color? The first one you posted looked slightly more "flesh" to me while the second one you posted looks a bit more "pink". No pun intended there!

Ted.

Ted,

they are all the same colour. The variation you see is just different light sources I'm using,
You see the same screen used mask online taken at different times and the colour looks completely different.
the spray I use is very close to the high rez propstore pics online.
There are however some variation on screen so there is no one definitive colour.

I don't think I will change it as I'm very happy with it in person.
They are actually very enjoyable to do as its just a free reign as to how much or how little I do.

Cheers

-z

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zorg

Master Member
looked on evelbay and there was one. not that much money. but It had eighty something watcher's.

Yeah that's a paper cut out mask, I think they were handed out at concerts a few years back.
They don't go for much, interesting it has so many watchers though.

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the info, Zorg.

Looking back, I see on the tiles how much difference the light makes on the mask. I didn't realize in your earlier post the same tiles because they have a yellow tint. Something about that bright, white ones just creep me out. Brilliant!

Ted.

COTTER1873

i was thinking about putting the feelers out on the floyd forums.

i did have one guy who wanted more than one for a show in london but they were not ready in time.

not really bothered as long as i have one or more for myself

-z
Can I buy one of these? I’m a massive Floyd fan and have been looking for a decent mask for years. I’ve even tried doing my own with paper mache James

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.