Piecing Together Body Armor

djmikeyc

Hey fellow Hunters,
I have been working on my body armor for my Predator outfit over the last few weeks and have pretty much finished majority of the armor. I'm now trying to work out the best way to piece all the armor together.
What is the best material to use?
i have purchased elastic and clips but what has everyone else used? I want the armor to sit right on my chest and arms.

IMG_1899.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, bro, answers to this question are all over the tutorials. Best to keep sifting through threads, rather than starting another one.

Yeah i've been using the forum search section but cant seem to find exactly what im looking for. I'll keep searching thanks mate!

most people use Hotglue gun. to have the armor sit on you. many use Velcrow. idk if thats spelled right. but reguardless lol thats what i used. i velcrowed the shoulders to my ches piece so its easier to take off.

Thanks Preds thats very helpful. Ive been searching the forums for an hour or so but havent found anything.
I think ill give velcro a shot!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back