Pictures wanted of your favorite Predator heads

Xterminatus

Hi Everyone .

I would love to see pictures of your favorite Predator heads .
you dont have to be the one who painted them but it would be great if you could just write the maker of the head / material of the head Resin or latex hehe
You can have one favorite or 20 i would like to see them all.
But they should be painted.

ill start of with:

My Favorite head is the kaibutsyua Predator 2 head made from the Concept artwork

Its made of Resin and its a very big head. It was not a great cast as the resin was very thin in many places.

This one is painted by myself.

4764100460_d74268a5e8_b.jpg

4763459943_16f253e18c_b.jpg

4763461033_69e68070d4_b.jpg

db gen2 P1 with biohunter brand dreads no beads in pic but i cast the ones on it myself with that tricky 5 minute resin lol first pour stiffed up while it was coming out of the cup

Dreadpred.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture. I can update it with a better one.

My first head ever. Xdmray (Daman) halfmask, Biohunter (Casey's) Elder bio and dreads. Bone spine beads are from Skunk (Lee). P1 beads are from Froggy. All amazing parts. Everything was assembled and painted by myself. It came together exactly how I invisioned it to in my head. I am pretty happy with it. Another favorite of mine is the wolf :)

DSC03134.jpg

My favorite Pred head is the first one I ever saw on this site! and by pure chance it Is the one I now own thanks to a good deal from "Apeers" My Latex P1 painted and cast by Usurper.

Usurper P1 mask

Xterminatus, your P2 is definitely one of my favorites here on the lair. But my favorite is of course my mask :p

Its a Scott Marshall elder painted by me. (I gotta figure out you guys lighting setups so I can get better pics)
SANY0209.jpg

SANY0210.jpg

SANY0211.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back