Pictures of my Predator from Ohayocon 2011!!!

TehEl1te

Sr Member
Hey everyone! So I have posted a few pics of my Predator with the elder on it... and a few with the P2 bio and the elder on the halfmask... but I have never actually worn this suit to an event....TILL NOW! I got back from Ohayocon last night and I had a great time!!! It certainly wasn't my first convention (maybe my 25th? ha) but it was my first suiting up in something as extreme as the Predator... I've gone from Scorpion, Boba Fett, Biker Scout, Captain Falcon, to now Predator! Anyway the convention was a blast! Ohayocon is your standard run of the mill Anime con in Columbus, Ohio. I am not that big into anime but I love the video games and I certainly love the atmosphere! My friends always make these cons a blast for me! In the photos you'll see a stormtrooper and Boba Fett. Those are my two best friends. Joe (TK) and Justin (Boba). Justin and I used to Fett together. So yeah... here are a few, a very select few of the hundreds of photos I have already found of my suit! If you want to see more (and possibly a few videos in the near future) check out my facebook!!! I just chose a few to share with you guys. Lem the P2 was a HUGE hit!!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to fix up and rock the bio!!!! I hope I did it justice for you!!! I was also very lucky to have my loving girlfriend suit me up and get me water when I needed it. She is truly an angel I love her.

Of course, constructive and intelligent criticism always welcome!

Onto the pics!

Myself and my beautiful girlfriend

HPIM3890.jpg

HPIM3812.jpg

HPIM3837.jpg

The buckets and masks in the hotel room

HPIM3811.jpg

Pics of me wearing the Elder bio along with my friends in their Star Wars armor

HPIM3816.jpg

HPIM3825.jpg

HPIM3826.jpg

HPIM3830.jpg

HPIM3849.jpg

HPIM3854.jpg

Pics of me wearing the P2 bio

HPIM3863.jpg

HPIM3868.jpg

HPIM3883.jpg

HPIM3903.jpg

HPIM3904.jpg

HPIM3905.jpg

HPIM3908.jpg

HPIM3916.jpg

A couple of Justin (Fett) and I

180099_10150136776306399_505121398_8461594_471611_n.jpg

HPIM3948.jpg

So there they are! Theres a few of atleast 100 I have already found! Check out more on my facebook! It was fun trooping with Justin. Fett and Predator are my two absolute favorites so i t was awesome seeing the best hunters in the galaxy tear it up at a con and then be best bros out of costume. The Predator was a huge hit... I loved it! Let me know what you think!!!!

Also... ignore what I am drinking in that one pic... I wanted the Jack... Fett wouldn't have it hahaha

Thanks for looking!!!

AWESOME DUDE !!! The suit looks really good, I kinda like the nails, very freaking looking. Def you did justice to that suit man !! Congrats

Awesome dude! Looks like a blast and next time make sure you beat Fett to the JD. LOL

Haha Tim! I tried man. The bartender was like "You want some drinks for this one?" I said "Hand me the Jack" and Fett retorted with "I don't think so" as he took it haha... was really funny so I settled for whatever the hell it is im holding... I couldn't see it.

I love it. First of all, can we see the undermask? Second, where did you get that style of wolf neck ring? And third, I think my torso is the exact same make as that one.
INCREDIBLE suit though. Everything about it is top notch.

Thanks man! The neckseal is Lee's (Usurper)... real awesome I strongly suggest it... just don't ever wear it backwards. LOL

Here is a pic of the undermask! Xdmray gen1 halfmask

HPIM3788.jpg

The suit looks great. The AVP elder bio is one of my favorites, but your rig suits both Bios, in fact your entire suit kicks ass! Awesome work

right on branden ,.....

thought you meant you were going to swap out costumes throughout,.....
it's cool you guys all went out at once,.....draws even more attention ,....

looks like it was good times bud,.....

wish i woulda went .........

Hey! I replied after seeing your pics on the OG board, but there are much more pics of your suit here. Awesome! It's looking good!

Ha, you got in a tree too! Awesome, B! love it ..you wear it perfectly ..now lets hear some "I sweat so much I though I might pass out" stories!

Totally wicked. i looooooooove the P2 bio with that suit, the colours/ parts and everything else just flows so well together.

not notch job B

ps, ( i wont mention the neckring being backwards )

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back