Pictures of my Elder and P2 bio along with my halfmask

TehEl1te

Sr Member
Hey guys! I never got decent pictures of my bios or halfmask so my girlfriend let me borrow her camera to do so! I tried getting nice shots of them. Both bios have custom paintjobs on them.

Here is the P2 I got from Lem (roninpred)! I fixed it up and painted it up... installed mesh lenses. I like it o_O

HPIM3773.jpg

HPIM3774.jpg

HPIM3775.jpg

HPIM3776.jpg

HPIM3777.jpg

HPIM3778.jpg

HPIM3779.jpg

HPIM3780.jpg

Here are some pics of my Elder bio. I may do a repaint of this.

HPIM3782.jpg

HPIM3783.jpg

HPIM3784.jpg

HPIM3785.jpg

HPIM3786.jpg

Here are a few pics of my halfmask.

HPIM3787.jpg

HPIM3788.jpg

And Lasty a few pics of both bios on the halfmask

HPIM3790.jpg

HPIM3791.jpg

HPIM3792.jpg

HPIM3797.jpg

HPIM3798.jpg

HPIM3799.jpg

Thats it guys! I just thought I'd share it with you. Any constructive criticism is always welcome! :D Thanks for looking!

Thanks guys! I am kicking around the idea of repainting the elder bio. I want it to be primarily that flat black but have more weathering... sort of like a wolf bio you have jay. Should I do that or try painting it up weathered silver?

Thanks daman. I did a couple times then repainted it... then put velcro over it.... ha... few more suiting ups in it and I'll be repainting the bad boy. o_O I really enjoy painting spots!

Thanks daman. I did a couple times then repainted it... then put velcro over it.... ha... few more suiting ups in it and I'll be repainting the bad boy. o_O I really enjoy painting spots!

what kind of crazy person enjoys spots?!?!

i love they way they look but damn they take forever.

Branden, your P2 Bio looks outstanding! I'm all for you weathering up the Elder Bio. I mean, it IS an ELDER, so shouldn't it show years of use? I really don't think you could mess it up. Your paint-ups look great! I'm with Daman, practice some spotting on the half-mask and while you're at it, spice up those dread rings, HA!

Thanks guys! When I got the Elder bio I wasn't really thinking Elder when I was putting my suit together. I simply loved the look of that bio. I do think it needs more weathering tho. Maybe i can just add some around the gears and what not. A little more on the cheeks and crown? o_O Either way I love the input you guys give... its a huge help and means a lot.

Nice B, I really like the color of your Elder actually. Some extra weathering and highlights around the details would probably make it look even more badass though.

See!!!! SEE!!!!!! I told you! Lee always tells me the neckring is backwards!!!!!! lol.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I think I am going to go ahead and weather up some details on the elder o_O

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back