Pictures of Bane from TDKR

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I did a quick search and couldn't come up with anything regarding this,
so i will post the picture's.

What is that supposed to be exactly over his nose and mouth??

8f99bf455bc9f340b567218.jpg

ca534863016ce9943ab54f8.jpg

d42a7bda73a8378ab4d9d7a.jpg

18505dbed34fa436e4fd253.jpg

Re: Picture's of Bane from TDKR

Bane in the comics had a particular serum (venom, I think it was called) to which I recall him being addicted, and which gave him particular additional strength. Rather than give him a bunch of glass or plastic tubes and hoses sticking out of him and an unexpressive luchalibre mask, the Nolanverse probably gives him most of his face free, and covers up the mouth. I'm guessing it's a gas instead of a serum.

Hmm, yea I hope it will be a aerosol venom, but what im concerned about is what is that scar going down his spine, perhaps some sort of surgery?

I prefer the comic style wrestling maniac look.

Hopefully they will get the character right. Nolan hasn't let me down yet (for the most part anyway).

I'm really just not digging this movie yet. Bane looks like such a chump. I'm sorry, but this guy supposedly figured out who Batman was?

I'm really just not digging this movie yet. Bane looks like such a chump. I'm sorry, but this guy supposedly figured out who Batman was?

Looks can be deceiving!
Granted, I still can't see Bale as Batman. Maybe Bruce Wayne, but not the bat. Mostly due to the cowl. Who thought that making the mask have a rounded edge for the mouth was a good idea...does not really know basic design...

*design rant*

Must have missed a rumor from the movie, because Bane doesn't know who Batman is in the comics.

Must have missed a rumor from the movie, because Bane doesn't know who Batman is in the comics.

It's been years since I read the Knightfall storyline, but I thought Bane figured out Batman's identity (he broke Batman's back in the Batcave, afterall.) He kept it to himself out of a strange sense of honor with a worthy adversary.

I did some digging on Bane and he's supposed to be some sort of super genius. Bane released the inhabitants of Arkham Asylum all at once to have Batman tire himself recapturing them all. Bane observed it all and somehow figured out who Batman really was, then when Batman was all worn out Bane ambushed him at the manor and broke his back, paralyzing him. Thank god paralysis is easily reversed.

Ya, the super genius part is almost always something the cartoon/movies missed for Bane. He is supposed to be almost as smart as Batman and obviously a lost stronger. Even Arkham Asylum/Arkham City just have him as a hulk clone.

I never read the tpb of Knightfall, but did read both the "teen" and "adult" edition of the stories. I think the teen version had Bruce fall on a sharp rock to heal his spine from paralysis :confused

I did some digging on Bane and he's supposed to be some sort of super genius. Bane released the inhabitants of Arkham Asylum all at once to have Batman tire himself recapturing them all. Bane observed it all and somehow figured out who Batman really was, then when Batman was all worn out Bane ambushed him at the manor and broke his back, paralyzing him. Thank god paralysis is easily reversed.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back