Pics of my new Indiana Jones Prop Gun!!!

Dr. J

Hey all,

I just received this prop replica from Artsee1 and it is AWESOME... It's a perfect replica of the Stembridge version of Indy's .455 used in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Specifically, the scene in which he hands his gun to Belloq outside of the temple (and hands over the golden idol) and the close-up when he throws his gun in his suitcase. It is cast in resin and hand-painted to look like it's seen some action. It weighs approximately one pound and has no moving parts. I've shown it next to my real Smith & Wesson Hand Ejector 2 (Bapty version) for a comparison. Enjoy.

Annabella206.jpg

Annabella207.jpg

Wow. Looks good. Both of them. I see why the S&W was chosen for the Bapty version. If you could customize the front sight of your S&W, it would be a 98% match for the ROTLA gun.

If you could customize the front sight of your S&W, it would be a 98% match for the ROTLA gun.

Which gun needs customizing? Both front sights are accurate for the ROTLA revolver. There were two guns used afterall.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back