Pics of my Collection (PIC HEAVY)

Predcollector

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show you some pics of my collection. My wife recently visited a country store down the street from our house and they were going out of business (50% off sale). She got me an 8 ft. and a 5 ft display case ($360) so I could finally display my collection rather than keeping them closed off from the world in the basement. The largest one has all of my Predator kit build ups and figures while the short one has my dragon collection (McFarlane) and a few of the larger Predator figures that would not fit in the first case. I put all new black fabric on the bases of both cases and painted all of the support brackets to match. I hope you all enjoy. I have been waiting a long time to show my collection to people that enjoy the same hobby as myself. And a big thanks to my wonderful wife. Take care everyone and let me know what you think!!!!

061.jpg.gif

062.jpg.gif

063.jpg.gif

064.jpg.gif

065.jpg.gif

067.jpg.gif

068.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back