PICS OF COMPLETE RG COSTUME

REDTROOPER

Finally, After lots of quick work by my seamstress. My costume is complete. I picked up material fri afternoon and she picked it up about 6:30 from my house. She had both the cloak and under robe done sat. morning. After doing the initial fitting, She took the under robe back home and made the adjustments to it. She then came over today about 11:00, And brought The under robe back. LMK What you think about it. :D :D 8) MICHAEL

TEST2.jpg

NEWROYALGUARD2.jpg

:$ Thanks guys, But I need to praise my seamstress and the painter, As they literally did this over night. I still have some 30" red leather gloves i won off of ebay, And a maroon civil war sash that i'm waiting to receive. I am also going to put a new visor in as well. Anyone have some suggestions on the Force pike, As far as adding the black areas on the hilt? Please let Know. THANKS. TR8843 MICHAEL

Originally posted by REDTROOPER@Mar 21 2006, 10:00 PM
My first cloak.      :)  :)  B)
[snapback]1210665[/snapback]​

Where did you get your first cloak? What did you use for it's pattern? I got my helmet painted last week, now to find a decent pattern to use for my undercloak and a Great pattern to use for my over cloak.

Thanks

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back