PICS OF BONEHUNTER BIO ON GRUSDERK P2 MASK

Silverado

For those that requested pics of the bonehunter Bio on the Grusderk mask here it is.
Amazing fit. The shape of this bio sort of locks itself to this mask. I have to lift it from the back and pull forward to get it to come off. Will work great with this mask.

033.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, i think i may have to check the funds lol, seriously bud, you have one hell of a set up there, KUDOS

lee

Silverado. You ARE THE MAN! I made the BH bio on estimate of the arc of the foreheads of these damn alien hunters. No idea it would fit so well.
Guess I lucked out. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to get myself some half masks-like 4 of them dreaded for all FOUR of my Apocalyptic Hunters!

Mike, Gerrard of Mysteria also does a nice looking open face undermask, at what looks to be a good price too, so that is also another option should this Bio not fit a Mosnterroom well, but TBH i reckon, going by what Silverado is saying it may be spot on?

lee

Mike, Gerrard of Mysteria also does a nice looking open face undermask, at what looks to be a good price too, so that is also another option should this Bio not fit a Mosnterroom well, but TBH i reckon, going by what Silverado is saying it may be spot on?

lee

Thanks Lee. I'll have to look into it and do some research. PLus the cost of these half masks + dreads ain't cheap either. From what monsterroom quoted me it pretty much equal to a Cost of a Painted Bio with Led's. Looks like I'll have to keep selling my bio's to support my little "hobby"

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back