PICS! Adventures in Movie Making prop show

irishjedi

I've been meaning to get this set of photos (nearly 100.) up for a while. Enjoy them.

Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Aliens, iRobot, Spiderman, Xmen, SpyKids, Gladiator, Minority Report, Titanic, Moulin Rouge, Pirates of the Caribbean, MORE.

Now on display at the Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh PA. This show is on tour, so it may be coming to your city.

Adventures in Movie Making Pictures

Outstanding, irishjedi. :eek

You have some beautiful shots there (although some of them are upside down ;) ).

Thanks very much for posting these for us. :thumbsup

Thank you. Great stuff, I wish I could have made it out there for this.

I will be out in the area in april or may, do you know how long it will be there for?

Upside down - huh. Blame that on Apple's new iWeb app - I just wanted a quick way to get these all out on the web, so I used that. Serves me right (I'm a prefessional web guy, should have done it myself.)

I'll try and correct them later tonight.

Todd

Originally posted by irishjedi@Jan 20 2006, 10:38 PM
I'll try and correct them later tonight.
[snapback]1163624[/snapback]​
Cool. (My neck was starting to hurt. :p )

I searched for the exhibit's tour schedule online, but came up empty. Is the exact name "Adventures in Movie Making," or would there be a better search phrase?

I'm wondering if there's any chance this exhibit may tour internationally...

greats pics Todd .

If ANYONE ends up going, can someone take some detailed pics of those GLADIATOR SHIN guards ? That's the only detail I need to complete my reference.

Sounds great Todd. I just checked it out, if all goes well, I will be in Pittsburgh from May 21 to May 24 at the Sheraton Station Square Hotel....

I love business trips :)

lol,
I recongize some of that stuff in the Minority Report bunch. Anyone know what the other guns are from? Deep Blue Sea I think the rifle is from but the others I havent much a clue. Its funny the stuff thats just laying around that ends up on display.

Looking at that page makes me want to get the Pirates of the Caribbean coin I've been considering for a while. Hmmmmmm......

I think that the black rifle is from the Joe Dante pilot "The Osiris Chronicles". Paramount started production, then for some reason canceled it, and the pilot was later shown on UPN as "The Warlord: Battle for the Galaxy". The rifle was later used in "Sliders" and "ST: Voyager". And I can't believe that I remember all of that crap. :lol

David.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back