picking on a little'un

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strugglingrunt

this is me picking on me best mate adam(who happened to be in the first harry potter film as a goblin in the bank and will be in the last film!)

resize2.jpg

resized.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strugglingrunt

haha big bully! Suits looking so much better since you and your bro fixed it up.
thanks mate i am really pleased with it!,i has cost me over £300 to respray it fix all the armour put leds in the bio,put proper mesh in the bio instead of cheap material which he put in it!also getting some dreads off lee(usurper thanks again!)to put a couple more layers of dreads in the back and to replace a few:( all i gotta do now is put some leather cord on the spine and skull so i can wear it on my back and put the dog tags i got around the spine to make it look like i took out a colonial marine! :p