Picaxe chips and general electronics

PredaHawk,

Late last night/early this morning I got my PIC programmer setup working with a spare PC that didn't have a bunch of other programs on it, now I gotta try out a demo program and see how it goes....

My setup comes with an interface pod and a demo board; the interface pod connects to the PC thru the rs-232 port, and the demo board connects to that... the PIC is on the demo board.

They only sent one power pack and it needed two so I built one from a spare pack and the right fitting (of course, the spare pack's original little fitting didnt fit :p ), and now I can run the pod and the demo board.... now the demo board will have enough current to run a bunch of LEDs :lol:

Now I dig even further into Basic.... if y'all hear hollering and griping, its me

But when it works.... you will hear EUREKAAA!!!!

---
Ei'luj

Very cool! :)

I just ordered a PICaxe 18m from HVWTech.com Gonna try to get my LED countdown timer prototyped. Still working on the BS2 cannon servos. I have the deployment code written. Still sorting out the stow coding.

More to follow

.:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back