Photoshopped Neca Figures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

botman

there are a lot of that at greenhills. a found a loose mcfarlane preds there at shopsville plus. search for it the entire floor full of toys.
loose necas and mcfarlanes. by it before i buy it :)
good luck.

hakosuka

there are a lot of that at greenhills. a found a loose mcfarlane preds there at shopsville plus. search for it the entire floor full of toys.
loose necas and mcfarlanes. by it before i buy it :)
good luck.
ive been there and yes, i saw a lot of loose figs for sale but the prices are unreasonable. theyre selling a loose mcf elder for 3k.

celtic0130

I will join this thread na nga haha.. Full of Pinoy hunters XD
Well BTW, The Photoshopped P2 was awesome and the P1 as well.. I've tried so many times to make that cloak effect in Adobe, but damn I don't know how to do it perfectly LOL..
I saw a loose McFarlane Celtic Predator last time for only P1,500 when I visited Greenhills and I am in the perfect time to buy it.. Then because of Nature's Call, YEHEY! When I came back to the store it is already sold.. What The Hell.. :mad: