photoshop help!

ARKM

Sr Member
One way to do that would be to choose a dpi (dots per inch) setting and use that for your measurements. For example, I had to draw up some 2D blueprints for something I wanted done on a CNC lathe. I set the dpi at 1000 so that I could draw the blueprints in Photoshop at an accuracy of 1/1000". Printers recognize the dpi of an image file and will print the pic to the proper scale. Even if you choose a lower dpi, Photoshop has "inches" as an option when resizing so what you're asking is super simple and if you have GIMP (which is free) or Photoshop, you should be able to do this yourself.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just scale your image so it's 9.75 inches wide. Or print this out at actual size (it's an 11 x 17 inch sheet).

Attachments

• Movie-allspark-cube.pdf
    407.9 KB · Views: 136

majormetallica

i dont have that size of paper and ive tried scaling many times but cant get it right. it would need to be on 2 sheets to be big enough and to fit on letter paper 8.5x11

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.