Photos of my Predators

IxSL4Y4xI

Hey guys, I lurk around here alot and I just finished up some photos of my predators/aliens figures so I thought I would share them with you ;)
IMG_5984_0004.png

IMG_5611_0004.png

IMG_5618_0007.jpg

Ancient_Photo1_0001.png

P1_Photo2_0002.png

P1_Photo1_0002.png

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5799.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

eldershot2.png

IMG_5903.png

eldershotv2.png

edit5.png

edit4v2.png

edit2v2.png

edit1.png

bd1.jpg

celt1.jpg

celt2.jpg

WOLF.jpg

new.jpg

P2E006.jpg

Clan1.jpg

P2E001.jpg

P2E004.jpg

P2E005.jpg

Celtic2.jpg

Celtic3.jpg

(they are from newest to oldest so some of the bottom ones may not look that great)

Thanks for looking! :p

IMG_5984_0004.png

IMG_5611_0004.png

IMG_5618_0007.jpg

Ancient_Photo1_0001.png

P1_Photo2_0002.png

P1_Photo1_0002.png

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5799.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

eldershot2.png

IMG_5903.png

eldershotv2.png

edit5.png

edit4v2.png

edit2v2.png

edit1.png

bd1.jpg

celt1.jpg

celt2.jpg

WOLF.jpg

new.jpg

P2E006.jpg

Clan1.jpg

P2E001.jpg

P2E004.jpg

P2E005.jpg

Celtic2.jpg

Celtic3.jpg

I must say that my favorites are the elder in the spaceship, The P1 holding the skull in the jungle, and lastly the trio of Predators. Are these model kits or action figures?

I must say that my favorites are the elder in the spaceship, The P1 holding the skull in the jungle, and lastly the trio of Predators. Are these model kits or action figures?

Thanks, they are all figures made by hot toys (except for some photos of the wolf wit the open mouth and aliens, those are made by neca).

Exellent work of special effect, bravo
What can i say... A W E S O M E ! ! !

Thanks guys. ;)

i love these pics man, really, in a way they show how nice these toys really are. when you put them in the right lighting, and surroundings they just look awesome man!! really nice work!!! i like the effects you took the time to create for all of em, really did them justice, or, they did you justice, or, something :D you know what i mean.

freakin awesome!!!!

i love these pics man, really, in a way they show how nice these toys really are. when you put them in the right lighting, and surroundings they just look awesome man!! really nice work!!! i like the effects you took the time to create for all of em, really did them justice, or, they did you justice, or, something :rolleyes: you know what i mean.

Thanks for the kind words guys. :D

Photos very much атмосферыные, would be cool if they were still wide screen format )))

I am sorry, not trying to be rude here, but what were you trying to say? I believe that you are speaking russian and using a translator and part of your sentence did not come out right.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back