l8.jpg

l9.jpg

l10.jpg

l11.jpg

l12.jpg

l3.jpg

l14.jpg

l15.jpg

Nice! I was waiting for this one. Good job. All of the logos are terrific. The book itself is a little less clear then the other books, but I guess that is the nature of SO many different things in one place. Again, the idea of putting all your work in books is awesome.

Now you will have to do yearly updates. Every year make one new book with all the new things from that year. Ha ha.

I love these books. Such a trip down memory lane.

Excellent work.

Best,
DBCooper

Thanks DBCooper, you're welcome.

Good work, but still a lot missing... ;)

Thanks Onkelpsycho, you're right, but that's are all the logos which I've redrawn, I just didn't want to copy and paste.....

Wait, you made this book? Very nice.

That's right and thanks rollerboi.

Nice! I was waiting for this one. Good job. All of the logos are terrific. The book itself is a little less clear then the other books, but I guess that is the nature of SO many different things in one place. Again, the idea of putting all your work in books is awesome.

Now you will have to do yearly updates. Every year make one new book with all the new things from that year. Ha ha.

Thanks Mark. According to my databand we'll meet each other in less than three weeks, so be a little more patient until you see them "alive".

Dietrich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back