[/IMG]
k4.jpg
[/IMG]
k14.jpg
[/IMG]
k15.jpg
[/IMG]

137th Gebirg

Very nice! Now all you need to do is get put together a 1:1 replica of the battle maps shown to Chancellor Azetbur in Undiscovered Country and I'll have to send you my PayPal addy for an invoice. :)

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Very nice! Now all you need to do is get put together a 1:1 replica of the battle maps shown to Chancellor Azetbur in Undiscovered Country and I'll have to send you my PayPal addy for an invoice. :)

Thanks 137th Gebirg, you're welcome. Take a look at the gallery from the Klingon-Empire.org maybe somebody already did that....

BTW: your username sounds German, with an addional "e" at the end it means 137th mountain.

Dietrich

137th Gebirg

^^^ Correct! I used to do WWII reenacting many years ago and I was an Unteroffizier in the 137th Gebirgsjaeger Regt, 2nd Mountain Division (annexed Austrian). Don't really do it anymore, but I still keep the handle, as that's what everyone on the forums knows me as. :)

Thanks for the k-e.org link. I will definitely check there.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.