Photobook of Klingon Graphics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Do I need to write anything at all?

Enjoy

Dietrich

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GDafi

Sr Member
WOW, Dietrich, you constantly amaze me, with what you produce.
Excellent work as always.:thumbsup

137th Gebirg

Very nice! Now all you need to do is get put together a 1:1 replica of the battle maps shown to Chancellor Azetbur in Undiscovered Country and I'll have to send you my PayPal addy for an invoice. :)

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Very nice! Now all you need to do is get put together a 1:1 replica of the battle maps shown to Chancellor Azetbur in Undiscovered Country and I'll have to send you my PayPal addy for an invoice. :)
Thanks 137th Gebirg, you're welcome. Take a look at the gallery from the Klingon-Empire.org maybe somebody already did that....

BTW: your username sounds German, with an addional "e" at the end it means 137th mountain.

Dietrich

137th Gebirg

^^^ Correct! I used to do WWII reenacting many years ago and I was an Unteroffizier in the 137th Gebirgsjaeger Regt, 2nd Mountain Division (annexed Austrian). Don't really do it anymore, but I still keep the handle, as that's what everyone on the forums knows me as. :)

Thanks for the k-e.org link. I will definitely check there.