k13.jpg
[/IMG]
k4.jpg
[/IMG]
k14.jpg
[/IMG]
k15.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice! Now all you need to do is get put together a 1:1 replica of the battle maps shown to Chancellor Azetbur in Undiscovered Country and I'll have to send you my PayPal addy for an invoice. :)

Very nice! Now all you need to do is get put together a 1:1 replica of the battle maps shown to Chancellor Azetbur in Undiscovered Country and I'll have to send you my PayPal addy for an invoice. :)

Thanks 137th Gebirg, you're welcome. Take a look at the gallery from the Klingon-Empire.org maybe somebody already did that....

BTW: your username sounds German, with an addional "e" at the end it means 137th mountain.

Dietrich

^^^ Correct! I used to do WWII reenacting many years ago and I was an Unteroffizier in the 137th Gebirgsjaeger Regt, 2nd Mountain Division (annexed Austrian). Don't really do it anymore, but I still keep the handle, as that's what everyone on the forums knows me as. :)

Thanks for the k-e.org link. I will definitely check there.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back