Photobook of fictional Postcards, Pt. 1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tallest Jawa

Very nice, but I think I like these graphics better as "real" postcards, though. Still, the book is cool.

I have seen places where you can make all kinds of things out of your own pictures. I think these postcards might make a cool set of playing cards. Also a neat calendar.

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Great idea! Wheels spinning........
Thanks Brucelee42, you're welcome. My next two photobooks are already in production.

wow this is really unique!
Thanks ecl, you're welcome.

Very nice, but I think I like these graphics better as "real" postcards, though. Still, the book is cool.

I have seen places where you can make all kinds of things out of your own pictures. I think these postcards might make a cool set of playing cards. Also a neat calendar.
Thanks a lot Mark, good ideas. CU next month.

Dietrich