Photo graphic scales

bpwmd

hey guys im looking for a properly scaled printable phot scales (the kind they use at crime scenes). im heading to seattle on friday and going to the the EMP starwars exhibit and will be taking lots of pics. will share on here if anyone would like. just want something for size refrence. thanks in advance. will be taking lots of high resolution pics.

How hard is it to adjust the size to be a real inch? Sorry not good with images ect

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

How hard is it to adjust the size to be a real inch? Sorry not good with images ect

Buy a plastic ruler and put some tape marks on it. I am pretty sure that you can get tape in 1/2 inch width, so you have the most exact reference available. if you put some sticky on the back or small magnets or magnet tape you can probably stick it to the cabinets very easily.

Yeah I'm flying there from Alaska and my luck it will break lol that's why I was looking for a printable one lol

uploadfromtaptalk1437594130231.jpg

Here's what I came up with. Thoughts?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back