Philly Comicon Anyone Going?

Elderpred13

Is anyone going to Philly Comicon in a few weeks. If so look me up, I'll be wearing my Comedian costume on Saturday June 2nd. It would be great to get some pix with other Lair members.

I wanted to wear my Iron Man costume, and possibly get a pic with him, but it isn't completed yet, and I wouldn't put out that kind of money if he came to my house, and gave me a friggin' autograph. Maybe I will see you there, it is a pretty interesting con.

I ended up going. It was one of the worse years for it ever. All the panels started super late, There was not open gaming, and there was too much of an emphasis on celebrities, as has been the trend for the past 4 years. I"ve been getting really disappointed by this con over the past few years. Even though they weren't jamming some dumb product down our throats this year, like the Microsoft kin or Ford cars were in the past, I felt more like a walking wallet than ever at this con. I miss the old days when Wizards was an actual magazine.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back