Phial of Galadriel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vetting

Hi.

I am selling my LOTR collections of collectables here in Norway. I also have a Phial of Galadriel in my collection.

IMG_0182.JPG

This has been sould out in the stores for years, so I don't know what to sell it for. What should this sell for? I see some on ebay are listed for $200 and more! (which seems a bit high?).

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Lars

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Limited-edition collectibles often rise in price after the original run has closed. Beware that there have often been multiple editions of some of the props, and there are also cheap knock-offs of some items out there.

To find an item's real value, search on eBay not for active auctions but for "Sold listings": something is worth only as much as what someone has been willing to pay for it.