Phial of Galadriel (Light-up) kit?

Husker75

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone have one of these, or know anything about it? I bought one off of amazon just to see what the quality was like. I'm sure it's not great, at 40 bucks. But it is in clear resin, and has a light inside, which I thought was cool. I am just looking for a decent enough prop of it, since the NC version is impossible to find, and frankly, not worth what it goes for at ALL.

Amazon.com: Lord Of The Rings Galadriel Phial Prop Model Kit: Everything Else

Any thoughts/knowledge much appreciated!
~Mike

I don't have one of these, but have seen it on Amazon before and am as curious as you are.

Please do post pics etc when you get it.

:thumbsup

Will do Alan! I was just too curious to pass it up. I've got my fingers crossed that it is at least decent. I'm a bit worried that it is all clear resin though. I know there is like a silver detail on the top of it if I remember correct. So yeah, we'll see! Should be here in a week or so, and I'll bump this back up. So just check back then I guess! :)

Funny story. Waited.. and Waited. Then I got an e-mail from amazon. They said they received the item back with the contents missing...........

what that means, i have no idea. Probably some jerk stole it because the seller didn't pack it concealed or something.

So yeah. no phial for me, again.

The seller no longer has them on amazon, and they have not returned any of my messages about what happened.

So back to square one. Sorry guys. I'm gonna try to order from a different group and see if I can get one of these.
I'll post again when I know something!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back