Phase 1 Clone Trooper EVA foam help!

bikerdude20

Hey guys I'm Jake! I am new to the RPF and I was looking for some help in making a Clone Trooper phase 1 helmet out of EVA foam. Is there a pepakura file I can download? I tried fierfeks files but most of them are made out of paper. Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome Jake! Glad to have you! My very first build was a ARC Trooper made out of foam. This was before I knew about the RPF and 501st sites and I probably could have done better. Here's the helmet.
B7Bbpdz.jpg

Haha, don't judge me too much. ;)

So I searched the forums trying to see if I could give you a link to someone else doing what you are doing and I did not have much luck. Most people I know build their clones out of abs or other materials. You could try the paper files and apply them to foam. Maybe someone else here can give better input.

Depending on what you want and how much you want to spend I would recommend checking out The 501st Clone Trooper Detachment – Clone Troopers… a Better Class of Soldier
This is the 501st site all about Clone Troopers.

Good luck on your journey.

---Update---

Found some possible threads with info about using foam:

Phase II Clone Trooper Helmet out of EVA Foam
EVA foam RO TK build

I know they are not exactly what you are looking for, but it is something.

Attachments

• BZ1wwXD.jpg
    BZ1wwXD.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back