PG Millennium Falcon panavise mount???? Please help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peace6

My Perfect grade Millenium falcon model just arrived. I ordered a panavise mount as well. I've heard someone in the RPF made a 3d print file for the panavise that goes inside the Falcon above the gunner window. I don't have access to a 3d printer. Can someone please help me out and point me in the right direction pleeeeease???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nkg

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you click on the page I posted you'll see that the STL file itself is linked at the very bottom of the page.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.