Pez - the movie

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://deadline.com/2015/08/pez-candy-animated-movie-envision-media-1201490583/

im-done.gif

I really feel sorry for the screenwriters who have to come up with a script for these movies. Can you just imagine you're a studio screenwriter and your boss comes to your desk and says that you have to come up with a script for Pez the movie.

I really feel sorry for the screenwriters who have to come up with a script for these movies. Can you just imagine you're a studio screenwriter and your boss comes to your desk and says that you have to come up with a script for Pez the movie.

Given the movies the guy wrote before I wouldn't feel so bad, he tarnished the Three Stooges.

Battleship, LEGO, Pez, they went into an 8 year old's bedroom to find movie ideas! Will they market the Pez movie with Pez Movie Pez?

I want my Weebles movie already. I want that shaky cam making the audience sick!

The only possible way I can see them doing this is if it's a live action where someone is trying to find a rare Pez dispenser. I can't see animated moving Pez dispensers...

Maybe Tinker-Toys will be next?...Wait! I've got it, Playmobil -The Movie! Plenty of generic characters and not being terribly popular in the U.S. means the licensing has to be cheap, all it needs is a plot.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back