Pez - the movie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Riceball

Sr Member
I really feel sorry for the screenwriters who have to come up with a script for these movies. Can you just imagine you're a studio screenwriter and your boss comes to your desk and says that you have to come up with a script for Pez the movie.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I really feel sorry for the screenwriters who have to come up with a script for these movies. Can you just imagine you're a studio screenwriter and your boss comes to your desk and says that you have to come up with a script for Pez the movie.
Given the movies the guy wrote before I wouldn't feel so bad, he tarnished the Three Stooges.

JLeezy23

Sr Member
Battleship, LEGO, Pez, they went into an 8 year old's bedroom to find movie ideas! Will they market the Pez movie with Pez Movie Pez?

Riceball

Sr Member
The story behind PEZ is interesting, if not movie worthy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pez
But I highly doubt the movie is going to be some sort of bio-pic on the history of the PEZ candy and dispensers, it's almost certainly going to be a movie in where they're going to be some sort of character. How is beyond me but obviously they have some sort of idea of what they want to do.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
I want my Weebles movie already. I want that shaky cam making the audience sick!

The only possible way I can see them doing this is if it's a live action where someone is trying to find a rare Pez dispenser. I can't see animated moving Pez dispensers...

leafman

Maybe Tinker-Toys will be next?...Wait! I've got it, Playmobil -The Movie! Plenty of generic characters and not being terribly popular in the U.S. means the licensing has to be cheap, all it needs is a plot.

Last edited: