Suggestion Petition: Let's have a vehicle replica sub-forum

Just thought I would bump this up, seeing as we are getting a lot of new sub forums, to see if this type of forum is still a possibility?

Any thoughts? :love

We would still be interested, but don't feel there is enough interest to justify a car section. If we had a group like Star Cars show interest, that would get our attention, but as things stand, most of the car specific builds have their own site and we just don't think there would be enough to keep things going here.

Hey everyone, I'm part of STAR CAR of ILLINOIS. We would love to have a place for people to go to find out about all the different Replica's I've had my KITT Mustang in Vegas 2 times, We drove from Chicago to Vegas. I will also talk to Nate (Star Car Central) and see if I can get there members to check the forum out. I also help a lot of people out with parts for the Mustang KITT. That's why I came to this forum cause I want to build a replica prop of the bomb that was in KITT's trunk and also some other props for car shows. I would love to see a forum for the replica vehicles. Our Chapter here is base out of Volo Auto Museum, so you know we have a ton of movie car.
Thanks Ted 618.JPG

That's my KITT in Vegas!!!!

I'd post my X-34 landspeeder build and my T-47 Snowspeeder build in that vehicle section. Until then the Snowspeeder build is at http://www.therpf.com/f79/t-47-snowspeeder-1-1-full-scale-prop-build-232411/

next project will be the Buck Rogers Starfighter.
Wow for 6 years this topic has been going on for. I for one think it's pretty cool. You've got at least 70 years of fine cars in film. I mean from studio replica auto's to the hybrid type ideas, could generate a lot of interest. But is there enough interest for it. Why not just start a thread and see where that takes you. Either way I'm in...GM

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back