Peter Parker backpack from the Amazing Spider-man movie 2012 (PIC HEAVY)

carl9149

So I have decided to create a replica backpack from the 2012 movie The Amazing Spider-man. I'm sure that most of you have seen these showing up through press release teasers, and since I stumbled across all the parts I needed through ebay search, I decided to give this one a go. And create this thread for those of you who are also going to replicate the bag. The first picture is of what is been showing up through the press releases :

12412-a.jpg

the next picture is what I bought from ebay:
12405-2.jpg

and the straps I decided on, also through ebay:
12406-3.jpg

12407-4.jpg

So after alittle bit of sewing and moving came this:

12408-5.jpg

I would not state that it's a screen accurate, as I have yet to view the completed film, but based on what I have seen to date, looks pretty good, and I'm happy enough with it, so I hope you all like my little contribution :)

12409-6.jpg

12411-8.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look, and feel free to comment!

Skateboard moves are kinda like Spidey moves. He's used to being agile.

Rather than someone who gets superpowers and can suddenly fight expertly and move like a gymnast.

@carl9149 what kind of straps did you use/are they, or what did you type when you were looking for the straps? All I get when I search for straps are camera and guitar straps

If anyone wants to know what's in the backpack, I found some really great links just searching around YouTube and Google. I found an unpacking video from Marvel, some really great pictures, the chemistry book in his backpack, and even a website set up for his photography (some of which is used in the back pack).

Unpacking video
Unpacking Peter Parker's Amazing Backpack - Mark of the Spider-Man - YouTube

Picture of contents
Mark of the Spider-Man

Chemistry book
Amazon.com: Chemistry in the Community: (ChemCom) (9780716789192): American Chemical Society (ACS): Books

Photography
Parker's POV

If anyone wants to know what's in the backpack, I found some really great links just searching around YouTube and Google. I found an unpacking video from Marvel, some really great pictures, the chemistry book in his backpack, and even a website set up for his photography (some of which is used in the back pack).

Unpacking video
Unpacking Peter Parker's Amazing Backpack - Mark of the Spider-Man - YouTube

Picture of contents
Mark of the Spider-Man

Chemistry book
Amazon.com: Chemistry in the Community: (ChemCom) (9780716789192): American Chemical Society (ACS): Books

Photography
Parker's POV

i love how the asics which are on his costume are in the bag no doubting
that its them now. cool find dude i may recreate all this

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back