Done / Completed Peter Pan Sword From Steven Spielberg's - RUN CLOSED

Those of us who have the sword with little shine, how can we give it more shine...???
Yes, there are brush kits with combined A and B pastes to be given with a dremel or through a sander, in this way you can get a mirror polish of the blade, for more information send me a pm!

Looks great! Add me to the list, please.
Got mine today and it arrived safely due to excellent packing. The pommel (or lack of one) matches the Prop Store photos precisely. Hard to believe, though, that there was no pommel on this sword. Anyone know the real story? Thank you, Peter, for this great addition to my collection.

I'm sure all of you remember the scene when Banning proved to the lost boys that he truly was PeterPan in his childhood, Rufio relinquished the gold pan sword to Peter. This prop took me o lot of time of work with an accurate reserch of materials to make it. The blade is handmade of solid brass, shined ti appear gold like and then protected with a layer of clear coat. The handle has been sculpted by me and then casted in solid resin. As you can see, it is painted and weathered to resemble a coconut. The handle is striped with leathrette, this is a great collector piece and a must to have for Hook's fans
The sword measures 69 cm in length
The price is € 179 + shipping
Production time 2 months

If you are interested to put yourself on the list write in this thread or send me a pm!

LIST
1. Michelle
2. Mcintosh265
3. Onkelpsycho
4. Fathomrequiem
5. Ahoudini
6. Jonesspe
7. Jack
8.TomVDJ
9. Bpalaganas
10. Starwoid
11. StridersHeir (x2)
12. Oblivius
13. Bluecoyote
14. Rook
15. Logan Kade
16. Killercrack

Looks great! Can I be added to the list?

Received mine today. The thing I was most worried about was how shiny the blade would be, but that concern was not needed. The blade I got has just the perfect shine! Much better than what I saw in the first pictures.

Only thing that worries me a very tiny bit is that the blade is a bit "wobbly" in the handle. Not too bad, but noticable. peter74 , how is the blade attached to the coconut and handle? Is there a part of the blade that really goes into the handle itself? Of so, I don't have to worrie that the blade falls off ;-).

Anyway, not that I'm going to use it in a sword fight, but would be nice to know how it was constructed. My sword is on display with the Hook and Dagger from Sarednab, and it looks awesome. Great job, Peter!

Received mine today. The thing I was most worried about was how shiny the blade would be, but that concern was not needed. The blade I got has just the perfect shine! Much better than what I saw in the first pictures.

Only thing that worries me a very tiny bit is that the blade is a bit "wobbly" in the handle. Not too bad, but noticable. peter74 , how is the blade attached to the coconut and handle? Is there a part of the blade that really goes into the handle itself? Of so, I don't have to worrie that the blade falls off ;-).

Anyway, not that I'm going to use it in a sword fight, but would be nice to know how it was constructed. My sword is on display with the Hook and Dagger from Sarednab, and it looks awesome. Great job, Peter!
I am very happy and satisfied that you liked the sword, do not worry about the blade, it is inserted in the handle and stopped with a screw, it cannot be moved, that slight "movement" is only due to the slight difference between the thickness of the blade and the internal space but as mentioned the blade does not come off! However duels anyway;)!

Great to hear that! As said: the "wobble" is only VERY minor. You can only feel that the blade is moving a little bit, but you can not even see it move, so not really worth mentioning, certainly now that you assured me of the good construction of the sword.

I was particulary pleased with how the blade turned out. It really has the perfect shine. So whoever is on the fence for one of these: get one whil you can! Great looking replica for a great price!

And some pictures of this beauty I received (the line on the blade is not a crack or imperfection, but a reflection of a something else on the table)...

20211115_114739.jpg

20211115_114858.jpg

I very much want this sword!! I loved this movie as a kid, and I started collecting prop weapons recently - this is 100% on my list! How do it get one?

I would love to get on the list if possible! I met Dante Basco at a holiday event about a month ago and it made me want to find a good quality replica of this iconic sword.

I'm sure all of you remember the scene when Banning proved to the lost boys that he truly was PeterPan in his childhood, Rufio relinquished the gold pan sword to Peter. This prop took me o lot of time of work with an accurate reserch of materials to make it. The blade is handmade of solid brass, shined ti appear gold like and then protected with a layer of clear coat. The handle has been sculpted by me and then casted in solid resin. As you can see, it is painted and weathered to resemble a coconut. The handle is striped with leathrette, this is a great collector piece and a must to have for Hook's fans
Production time 2 months

If you are interested to put yourself on the list write in this thread or send me a pm!

LIST
1. Michelle
2. - Mcintosh265
3. - Onkelpsycho
4. - Fathomrequiem
5. - Ahoudini
6. Jonesspe
7. Jack
8. - TomVDJ
9. Bpalaganas
10. Starwoid
11. StridersHeir (x2)
12. - Oblivius
13. - Bluecoyote
14. Rook
15. - Logan Kade
16. Killercrack
17. Thanostz
18. - MovieMagic
19. Nintendstroid
20. Graceolomew

Are you still taking orders? I want to be on the list

Production time 2 months

LIST
1. Michelle
2. - Mcintosh265
3. - Onkelpsycho
4. - Fathomrequiem
5. - Ahoudini
6. Jonesspe
7. Jack
8. - TomVDJ
9. Bpalaganas
10. Starwoid
11. StridersHeir (x2)
12. - Oblivius
13. - Bluecoyote
14. Rook
15. - Logan Kade
16. Killercrack
17. Thanostz
18. - MovieMagic
19. Nintendstroid
20. Graceolomew
21. shuttergram22

Please put me on the list my friend! I've waited for something like this for so long!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back