Done / Completed Peter Pan Sword From Steven Spielberg's - RUN CLOSED

Received today...

An incredible job, it is a spectacular piece, congratulations Saulo...

20210525_155515.jpg

20210525_145046.jpg

Last edited:
Question: we will be meeting Donnie Basco in October in the USA, is there a way to get this replica by then for it to be signed by Rufio himself?

Question: we will be meeting Donnie Basco in October in the USA, is there a way to get this replica by then for it to be signed by Rufio himself?
Yes, i'm preparing another 3 swords, by the end of July all those on the list will be ready, if you want you can add yourself to the list

BANGARANG!!!! I have been waiting for a long time to be active in the forums when someone is making them. Please put me down for 2. Will there also be a plaque made of some kind to be able to display it?

BANGARANG!!!! I have been waiting for a long time to be active in the forums when someone is making them. Please put me down for 2. Will there also be a plaque made of some kind to be able to display it?
I'll put you the list for 2 pieces! No, I haven't thought about making a sword plate or display, but it's likely that something will happen later!

Hi, yes, I should be able to make 3 swords by next week! I apologize if the swords are slow but my work takes me all day and the time to devote to these objects is not much! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back