Peter Pan METAL Sword from 1991 Hook movie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great video! Thanks for sharing. Sword came out beautifully. I would have never been able to tell that wasn’t a real coconut, well done!

DaBuild

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great video! Thanks for sharing. Sword came out beautifully. I would have never been able to tell that wasn’t a real coconut, well done!

Thanks a lot for the comment. It was my first sword and I didnt want to messup the 100$ brass metal bar :)

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That was fantastic. Here are two screen used Pan swords from the RPF 2011 Prop Party.
DSC02587.JPG