Peter Murphy P2 Elder all done.

Xterminatus

Hi Everyone.

Well at last i managed to finnish my Peter Murphy P2 Elder.
Its not meant to be screen accurate its just my version of him.

Its a beutiful sculpted head and there was only made 15 casts i belive ( this one being nr 15. )
Its painted in acryllics as usuall.

The dreads and beads are from Bambooie
The neckring and beads is from Biohunter76 Thx guys :D

I know that i have gone abit overboard with all the jewlerys but i bought a ton of them at a sale and just couldent stop hehehe

Well this is the last one for me in a while as i dont have any finnished masks ready anymore hehe
Ill be starting on some more elders asap and then on to P1 s and finnaly if everything goes by the book a few Mr blacks :)

Thx for waching i hope you like him.

Jimmy

4863566005_1f0e68ccdc_b.jpg

4864183522_136d2d1843_b.jpg.png

4864182684_120fd7d747_b.jpg

4863565097_784eaf05e1_b.jpg

4863627229_68efae7e18_b.jpg

Looks deadly. No seriously it looks deadly...those quills look like porcupine quills - very sharp and pointy!

Great paint app as usual :D

Enough bling-bling on that sucker to make any woman jealous... :D

Awesome work, man! My only nitpick would be the eye color, but that's just a personal taste matter. Great paint up, as usual.

That is one fantabulous paint-up! All the jewelry makes me think of Jack Sparrow. I'm assuming you use an airbrush, do you paint the dreads the same way as the mask? Do you have to use prosaide on the dreads before painting?

That is one fantabulous paint-up! All the jewelry makes me think of Jack Sparrow. I'm assuming you use an airbrush, do you paint the dreads the same way as the mask? Do you have to use prosaide on the dreads before painting?

Im sorry matt i compleatly missed your question.

i just mixed a light grey and painted the dreads with no proside or anything .. as always i use a airbrush

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back