Peter Jackson has Bag End in his basement!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

grimstitch

It's good to know that I am exactly as sane as Peter Jackson and the Skyrim basement guy. If only my Gryffindor room had their budgets! :)

Luke Skyvader

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My two cents:

Why the F not! You've got money, imagination & access to the best set designers of your time.

Darth Lars

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
He has had it for a while. I remember that Jack Black has said that he had spent a night there during the production of King Kong.

Noeland

Sr Member
I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure there is some frivolity involved with Peter Jackson's basement and having celebrities around. I have to wonder how many times his maid had to wake up a movie star who got lost in the torture chamber looking for Bilbo's house.