Personnel P1 journey

Weee...missed this. Sorry I did, cause that thing is wicked looking. i for one will be looking forward to seeing whatever you decide on next!

Its gonna be a KILLA P1..............much better than your first piece of ****........but theres no need to stop and wait.....there seem to be PLENTY of people on here that have the talent to design unique preds......but lack the skill/patience and **** load of clay it takes to sculpt it..........so why not team up with some of the designers..........could be a good way of getting people involved.......you know....start a new thread where people submit their designs for your approval.......then hey presto.......your busy :)

.........cant wait to see the end result of this sculpt...............so dont **** it up!!

hehehe.

Was not aware you were around on the old lair to see the 1st, what was your board name?

I tend to sculpt stuff that i want for me, this is just a hobby so im not really interested in sculpting somethin unless i want it etc, but i see what your saying, maybe in the future if no other preds pop up ill consider doing just that

And as for the mold, i will be taking my time to try and avoid and fuckage

Thanks again for the comments, ( even the old dog new tricks one hehe ) Hopefully the minor tweaks i make do not make it stray to far from its current state, as im trying to keep it P1 style but with alittle Usurperness hehe.

I have only been doing this what 3 yrs now, so hopefully that will make others have a go, no harm in trying people :)
And the older hands here usually pipe in and help you along the way, god knows they've helped me learn ALOT.
so comooooooooon people get sculpting

Hmmm This may look like fun after all. Should I? Could I? But I got no Latex.... Mooooooooooooommm!
Maybe I'll do a cough*custom head*cough

hehehe.

Was not aware you were around on the old lair to see the 1st, what was your board name?

I tend to sculpt stuff that i want for me, this is just a hobby so im not really interested in sculpting somethin unless i want it etc, but i see what your saying, maybe in the future if no other preds pop up ill consider doing just that

And as for the mold, i will be taking my time to try and avoid and fuckage

LOL.......I wasn't..(around in the old Lair that is)......I was just working on the assumption that the P1 in your sig was your first..........I dont SERIOUSLY think its a piece of ****.....but compared to your new sculpt ...it's the Bruce Forsythe of the Pred world :) .......dont get me wrong.......it's good......but this new one is FAR superior!
........and if I had made a scuplt as detailed as this.......I too would be taking my time to not make any fuckage!
So best of luck with the moulding side of things.

ahh well the one is my sig is my 2nd lol. but i dislike both so i totally agree hehehe.

Im off work today so i think im going to put some music on and trawl the web for info on molding. :)

Hmmm This may look like fun after all. Should I? Could I? But I got no Latex.... Mooooooooooooommm!
Maybe I'll do a cough*custom head*cough

Stop with the excuses Mike........so you cant get latex......big deal........I know for a FACT that you can get silicone!!! :)

......so why dont you stop fafing about......do the sculpt......make your mould.......cast one in thin silicone for now until the day that you CAN get some latex?

NOOOOOOOOOOOT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR SAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE AAAAAAAAAAAAS SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN FIIIIIIIIIIRST POOOOOOOOOOOOST.

Lee, I don't ever want to see the words "final" and "Predator" in any of your posts. You've come leaps and bounds from your first sculpt. I really like this new P1 of yours. The detailing looks awesome, and the proportioning is dead on. I really like it.

Oh, and about sculpting other stuff.... if you can sculpt a Predator head, you can sculpt anything! Word.

Ok my bad, im not very good at wording things. FINAL for now , whilst i dabble in other sculpts. :lol:

thanks for the thoughts Rob , and everyone else.

Hopefully youll all still like him when hes painted up, hopefully i can add some sort of animatronics in this one ;)

lee man i was just going through the images again... the detail in this is imense.. really i don't think there are many here that could pull that sort of detail off you are definatley up there with the best int he business mate... fairplay dude. keep it up

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back